Your Local Long Term Care Ombudsman can offer you guidance and information on complaints you may have regarding the care and treatment of residents in long term care facilities.

Anyone who wishes to file a complaint with the State of Michigan can file on-line by accessing the CIS Website at and clicking on the quick link for “BHS Health Facility On-Line Complaint Form” or by clicking on the BHS on-line complaint.